TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Moria Jallow-Vulart T/A La Jolie Ronde of Cheltenham and the parent/guardian.
All customers are expected to abide by the terms and conditions set out below. In the unlikely event of failing to do so, a customer may be requested to discontinue classes and a refund will not be eligible in these circumstances.
General Terms & Conditions
- Customers should aim to be on time for the start of class to ensure your child doesn’t miss anything and be prompt for collection at the time the class finishes.
- Lost property found at classes shall be kept for a period of 3 weeks. If they are not claimed, may be disposed of.
- Should you decide to withdraw your child from classes before the end of the school year, the teacher requires a half term’s written notice please.
- Children are expected to behave in a civilised manner towards the teacher and other children, and foul language is not excepted at any time
- The teacher reserves the right to require the removal of your child if he/she has not maintained satisfactory standards of conduct or whose presence in the class is held to be disruptive and undesirable and the teacher will notify you should this problem arise. Removal of your child will only take place as a last resort after all other avenues of help & support has been given.
- During bad weather you are advised to contact the teacher before setting out to check whether the classes are running.
- The teacher is only responsible for children within the classroom during scheduled class hours, and it is your responsibility to ensure that your child is collected on time.
- Should your child suffer from a medical condition requiring special care please inform the teacher in writing at the enrolment stage.
- From time to time the teacher may introduce food into the classes to demonstrate a traditional breakfast, for example. Please state on the reply slip below whether your child suffers from any food or drink allergies, e.g. nuts, milk, etc., giving full details.
- Please state on booking whether or not you have any objection to your child being given sweets in any lesson (as a reward, for example).
- The teacher may wish to involve the local press on occasion, when presenting certificates to the children or when holding special events to promote the classes. We require your permission on booking classes, before your child’s name and photograph can appear in print.
- Customers should inform the teacher of any health issues that may be relevant.
- We recommend your child uses the toilet before every class, as to not interrupt their learning whilst in class.
- Payment for classes must be made in blocks of multiple classes prior to the end of each term for the forth coming term. Confirmation of the number will be in the enrolment/re-enrolment packs.
- If payments are late please contact your teacher, otherwise an additional weekly late fee of £1.00 per week may be added. Failure to pay for classes may result in your place being given to another child.
- All payments are non-refundable and subject to revision from time to time, reasonable notice being given in respect of any such revision.
- Children’s activity books and CDs are an integral part of the course and will be sold at the time of enrolment. These are to ensure the very high quality of the La Jolie Ronde method. Books and CDs are sold as a non refundable item.
- All payments must be made payable to the teacher, not La Jolie Ronde Ltd. The teacher is self-employed and has taken out a licence to use the La Jolie Ronde method. If you wish to pay by cash, please make sure the money is in a sealed envelope with the name of your child and his/her group. The sealed envelope should then be given directly to the teacher. A receipt will be forwarded to you by return.
- We do not store any information about your bank accounts or credit cards.
If we need to change class
- In the unlikely event of "last minute" class time changes by us, you will be notified by your teacher using the number you have supplied as your emergency contact with as much notice as possible. We will not reimburse any expenses caused by a customer failing to pick up their message.
- We will always try to reschedule any class that has been cancelled by us and you will always be notified ASAP of any changes. You may only claim a credit instead of attending the re-scheduled class if you notify us within 72 hours of notification of the rescheduled class.
- In the unlikely event of class cancellations by us, your account will be credited for that class. You will be advised of the deduction in your re-enrolment letter for your next term's payment, or if you are not returning we will refund the class.
- If insufficient children are booked into your class, we reserve the right to cancel the class.
- In the event that your child is unable to attend a class due to sickness or holiday, we regret that we are unable to refund you as your payment secures your place for the full term. Except when due to long illness over 4 continuous weeks and supported by a doctor’s note or at teacher’s discretion.
- If a customer chooses to not take part in a class which is taking place within standard operational conditions, they are not eligible for a refund or credit, subject to the teacher’s discretion.
We hope you are entirely happy and satisfied with our service. In the event that you are at all unhappy though, please follow this procedure:
- Contact your teacher after class, on the telephone or email. We will always try to resolve the matter satisfactorily and quickly.
Any reference to our classes on linked sites or to third party companies, products or services by name does not constitute or infer the endorsement by us.
We accept no liability for any loss or damage of possessions taken to class.
We respect your need for privacy and keep any information that you share with us in confidence. We record your personal information only if you provide it to us when expressing an interest in our services.
We do not share this information with any third parties.